- How significant is the current crisis for economics?
- Must we abandon the equilibrium-based paradigm of economics?
- Should economics remain at the heart of the business curriculum given what many now regard as its unrealistic assumptions about human nature?
- How should economics and management incorporate issues of global sustainability and global governance?
- What does all this mean for strategy and management?
22 April 2010 - The European Commission – supported by EABIS – organised a milestone event in the development of a new research agenda for corporate responsibility and governance. The participation of representatives from 10 Directorate-Generals underlined the growing and transversal significance of these topics to EU policy-makers.
Join the call from 16:00 - 17:00 CET
Due to the travel problems in Europe we decided to postpone the ISTUD workshop.
The new dates are June 30th and July 1st while the programme will remain the same and feature the same interveners. Download here the programme with the new dates
Format: Webinar & moderated discussion
Participants: Those interested in using CR as a driver of change
This 10th European Corporate Governance Conference, under the national presidency of an EU member state, is the first one organised under the Belgian presidency. It is organised by Guberna and supported by EABIS. The conference location is Brussels.