How to join
ABIS offers membership to businesses, academic institutions, and international networks at different levels with different packages. Read more on membership benefits and Membership Application Guidelines.
- Companies can join ABIS as a corporate partner at €70,000 per year;
- For further details on partnership benefits, please contact Christiane Malcorps, email@example.com or Raquel Lopes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Companies can join ABIS as a corporate member at €7,000 per year;
- For further details on membership benefits, please contact Christiane Malcorps, email@example.com or Raquel Lopes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic instutitions can join ABIS as partner at €11,000 per year;
- Additionally, academic partners are expected to commit time and resources to lead ABIS research projects. For more information please contact email@example.com.
- Academic institutions can join ABIS as a member at €7,000 per year;
- To receive a short summary on academic membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABIS has strategic partnerships with a number of international networks and thought leadership institutes that are active in the business in society field.
- To find out if there are mutual benefits for your organisation to become an affiliate of ABIS, please email Raquel Lopes, email@example.com
ABIS encourages active membership to ensure that members maximise their benefits from the network. The level of involvement depends on a member's specific needs and on the areas they wish to contribute to.
ABIS members need to nominate a representative to be present at the annual general assembly, also to act as first point of contact for ABIS.