Measuring the impact of CSR (IMPACT project) - Final Conference
17-18 September, Brussels, Belgium
From March 2010 until March 2013, the “Impact Measurement and Performance Analysis of CSR” (IMPACT) project will break new ground in addressing these questions across multiple levels and dimensions. Based on an overarching conceptual framework it will combine four empirical methods -econometric analysis, in-depth case studies, network analysis and Delphi analysis. The project will generate hard evidence and new insights if and how CSR impacts on sustainability and competitiveness in the EU 27. Sectors to be analysed in particular depth will be: Retail; ICT; Automotive; Construction & Real Estate; and Textiles.
The final conference (17 - 18 September, Brussels) will outline the main outcomes of the project and it will be an outstanding opportunity to:
- Hear the presentation on the main findings drawing on the learning from key work packages
- Discuss the key findings of the project and their implications in the context of emerging EU policy and planning for the next period
- Discuss ways forward towards management delivery
- Access the presentation of the Practitioner’s Handbook
Prospective speakers could include representatives of the:
- Relevant EC Directorate General
- Managing Authorities from the EU
- Lead Academics in the field
- Representatives from EU companies, networks and industry
Please SAVE THE DATE 17-18 September on your diary and do not hesitate to circulate to other interested colleagues.
Programme and Registration
To know more, please visit the project website: www.csr-impact.eu